To ensure Safe Usage of your iDevices Outdoor Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 1-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Outdoor Switch, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Any accessory that is plugged into the iDevices Outdoor Switch should not exceed the ratings on the packaging/product (max is 10 amps with temperature range of -4°F to 122°F / -20° to 50° Celsius). Some examples of acceptable accessories are, flood lights, outdoor holiday string lights and most water fountains.
- Do NOT plug in any electronic device into the Outdoor Switch that will exceed the max 10 amps rating.
- It is recommended that you do not use the iDevices Outdoor Switch with air conditioners.
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the iDevices Outdoor Switch or its internal components.
- Do not expose the iDevices Outdoor Switch to any form of liquid. If cleaning is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Make sure to have the iDevices Outdoor Switch properly mounted, as the box is rain-tight and needs to be in an upright position.
- Products are intended for use in the US and Canada only.
The iDevices Outdoor Switch Requires:
- Home WiFi Network
- Free iDevices Connected app
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later.