Depending on the type of bulb you have connected into your iDevices Socket, it may make a buzzing sound when dimmed to a low light level. This does not indicate any issues or malfunctions with the iDevices Socket. If the buzzing sound is an inconvenience, we recommend using a different bulb.
Articles in this section
- How To Reset Your Product
- How To Download New Firmware
- An Unexpected Error Occurred. Try Again.
- Product Is Showing Unreachable In The App
- Error 77 - iCloud Data Sync In Progress
- HomeKit™ Error Codes
- No Products Availaible In The App After Pairing to Wi-Fi® Network
- LED Status Summary
- The Bulb Connected To Socket Is Making A Buzzing Sound