Depending on the type of bulb you have connected into your iDevices Socket, it may make a buzzing sound when dimmed to a low light level. This does not indicate any issues or malfunctions with the iDevices Socket. If the buzzing sound is an inconvenience, we recommend using a different bulb.
Articles in this section
- How To Reset Your Socket
- How To Download New Firmware
- An Unexpected Error Occurred. Try Again.
- Socket Is Showing Unreachable In The App
- No Products Available In The App After Pairing To WiFi Network
- Error 77 - iCloud Data Sync In Progress
- HomeKit Error Codes
- LED Status Summary
- The Bulb Is Making A Buzzing Sound