If you are experiencing issues with your Socket, or if you would like to set up your product on a different WiFi network, follow these steps to reset your Socket:
- Delete the Socket from the iDevices Connected App.
- For iOS: Tap on the Socket, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Socket, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- With the iDevices Socket plugged in, hold down the side button on Socket until the LED light rapidly flashed red.
- Continue to hold the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on Socket.
- The Socket LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices Socket is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and follow the on screen directions to finish setting up your Socket.
For detailed information on setting up your Socket on iOS and Android devices: