To ensure Safe Usage of your iDevices Thermostat and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-year Limited Warranty provided with the iDevices Thermostat, please follow all guidelines
- Do not set the unit to COOL mode if the outside temperature is below 50ºF (10ºC). This could damage your system.
- All installation and wiring should conform to applicable state and local building codes.
- Turn all power to your old thermostat and HVAC system OFF before installing or removing the iDevices Thermostat.
- Do not expose the iDevices Thermostat to any form of liquid. If cleaning is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Keep excessive dust and debris from getting in the vents on the housing of your iDevices Thermostat. This could cause the temperature sensor to read inaccurately.
- Do not attempt to open, service or otherwise modify the iDevices Thermostat or its internal components.
- Only use an electrical input between 18-30VAC. Power inputs outside of this range could cause damage to the iDevices Thermostat and/or your HVAC system.
- Avoid close proximity to pacemakers.
- The iDevices Thermostat uses capacitive touch buttons. All that is needed to activate the buttons is a gentle touch. Be careful not to press too firmly on the buttons to avoid causing damage.
- Products are intended for use in the US and Canada only.
The iDevices Thermostat Requires:
- Home WiFi Network
- Common C Wire
- Free iDevices Connected app.
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later.
Your safety comes first! If you dont feel comfortable installing your iDevices Thermostat, contact a local HVAC contractor.