The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your iDevices Thermostat shows "Unreachable" in the app while connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- In the settings of your iOS device, turn Wi-Fi® off and turn it back on. Then tap the arrows in the app to reconnect to your Thermostat.
- If turning Wi-Fi off and back on does not resolve the issue, remove the Thermostat faceplate from the mounting plate. Wait 10 seconds, ensure that you DO NOT have any buttons pressed on the Thermostat and place the Thermostat on the mounting plate until it clicking into place. Then tap the arrows in the app to reconnect to your Thermostat.
If unplugging the Thermostat and plugging it back in does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to reset your Thermostat and set it up again:
- Delete the Thermostat from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Thermostat, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Thermostat, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- On the face of the Thermostat, tap the Gear button
- Scroll to Setup using the up and down arrows and tap the Gear again to select
- Scroll to Reset and select it
- Press and hold the Gear button for 10 seconds until the Thermostat says "Restored"
- The Thermostat will restart and display, "Connecting Thermostat to Network"
- Open iDevices Connected, tap "Thermostat-XXXXX"
- Follow the on screen directions to finish the setup
For detailed information on setting up your Thermostat on iOS and Android devices:
After the Thermostat is reconnected make sure you complete any available firmware updates as this will most likely resolve the connection issue you were experiencing. For firmware update instructions, please visit: http://idevicesinc.com/support/thermostat/230361028/