The following article applies to iOS devices only.
Pull your Thermostat off the mounting plate and reconnect it to restart the Thermostat, if the display shows the 8-digit pairing it has joined the network. Continue with the steps below:
- Open the iDevices Connected app.
- Tap on Menu (☰) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Add Product".
- This first search looks for products that need to connect to the WiFi network, since your Thermostat is already connected to the network, select "Finish Setup".
- The app will search for approximately 20 seconds, and will then bring up the product to complete the HomeKit Pairing.
If your Thermostat doesn't show up after it has successfully been added to your network, and the app continues to show "No Products Available" after following steps above. Please make sure you have the following settings enabled and repeat the steps above again:
- Go to Settings > iDevices. Make sure everything is turned ON. If Home Data was turned off, turn it on. Cycle your WiFi off, then on again.
- If iDevices is not listed under Settings, close out of the Settings App or restart your device and try again
- Go to Settings > iCloud. Make sure you are logged in to your iCloud account and that iCloud Drive, Home and Keychain are turned ON
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Scroll all the way down to the bottom and make sure that WiFi Assist is turned OFF