From removing your old thermostat to installing your new iDevices Thermostat, this easy-to-follow guide will take you through the process.
Read through this Installation Guide in its entirety before starting installation of your iDevices Thermostat or removal of your old thermostat. Incorrect installation can be dangerous and can damage your iDevices Thermostat and HVAC system.
If you are not comfortable performing the installation, contact a local HVAC contractor.
You can find a link to our Installation Guide here:
Set your HVAC Type after Installation
Once you have installed the iDevices Thermostat, it is important that you set the HVAC Type in the settings of the Thermostat. Follow the instructions below to set your HVAC Type.
Refer to the wiring diagram (Diagram A - L) you used in the iDevices Thermostat Installation Guide. The diagram shows which HVAC settings you should choose for your system.
- Press the 'Gear' button on your iDevices Thermostat.
- Use the 'Up/Down Arrow' buttons to scroll to ‘Setup’ and press the 'Gear' button to select.
- Use the 'Up/Down Arrow' buttons to scroll to ‘HVAC type' and press the 'Gear' button to select.
- Using the 'Up/Down Arrow' buttons to scroll and the 'Gear' button to select, set the Stage and Type for your system configuration (A - L).
- If you have a heat pump, set O/B Type to what you recorded earlier.
- Your iDevices Thermostat is now configured.