The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your iDevices Switch shows "Unreachable" in the app while connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- In the settings of your iOS device, turn Wi-Fi® off and turn it back on. Then tap the arrows to reconnect to your Switch.
- If turning Wi-Fi off and back on does not resolve the issue, unplug the Switch, wait 10 seconds, ensure that you DO NOT have the button pressed on the Switch and then plug the Switch back in. Then tap the arrows to reconnect to your Switch.
If unplugging the Switch and plugging it back in does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to reset your Switch and set it up again:
- Delete the Switch from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Switch, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- With the iDevices Switch plugged in, hold down the button on the side of the Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Switch.
- The Switch LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and follow the on screen directions to finish setting up your Switch.
For detailed information on setting up your Switch on iOS and Android devices:
After the Switch is reconnected make sure you complete any available firmware updates as this will most likely resolve the connection issue you were experiencing. For firmware update instructions, please visit: http://idevicesinc.com/support/outdoor-switch/230361588/