If the LED on your product is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes were made to the wireless network (network name, password or security settings) or there's been new network equipment installed in the home.
When this occurs the products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to reset your product and set it up again:
- Delete the Product from the iDevices app. (Tap on the Product, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- With the iDevices Product plugged in, hold down the button on the Socket until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Product.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices Product is ready for pairing
- Open iDevices Connected, tap "Product-XXXXX"
- Follow the on screen directions to finish the setup.