If the display on your product is showing the Wi-Fi logo with a red line through it at the bottom middle, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes were made to the wireless network (network name, password or security settings) or there's been new network equipment installed in the home.
When this occurs the products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to reset your product and set it up again:
- Delete the Thermostat from the iDevices app (Tap on the Thermostat, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- On the face of the Thermostat, tap the Gear button
- Scroll to Setup using the up and down arrows and tap the Gear again to select
- Scroll to Reset and select it
- Press and hold the Gear button for 10 seconds until the Thermostat says "Restored"
- The Thermostat will restart and display, "Connecting Thermostat to Network"
- Open iDevices Connected, tap "Thermostat-XXXXX"
- Follow the on screen directions to finish the setup