The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your Dimmer Switch doesn't show up after it has successfully been added to your network, make sure you have the following settings enabled:
- Go to Settings > iDevices. Make sure everything in turned ON. If Home Data was turned off, turn it on. Cycle your WiFi off, then on again.
- If iDevices is not listed under Settings, close out of the Settings App or restart your device and try again
- Go to Settings > iCloud. Make sure you are logged in to your iCloud account and that iCloud Drive, Home and Keychain are turned ON
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Scroll all the way down to the bottom and make sure that WiFi Assist is turned OFF
Once you've verified the settings, follow these steps to complete the setup:
- Open the iDevices Connected app
- Tap on Menu (☰) in the upper right-hand corner
- Select "Add Product"
- This first search looks for products that need to connect to the WiFi network, since your Dimmer Switch is already connected to the network, select "Finish Setup"
- The app will search for approximately 20 seconds, and will then bring up the product to complete the HomeKit Pairing