The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your iDevices product shows "Unreachable" in the app when you're not connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- Connect to your home WiFi® network.
- Verify you can control all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app.
- Delete the iDevices app from your device (you will not have to reset or setup your products).
- Download the iDevices Connected app from the Apple App Store.
- When you open the iDevices app, allow the prompts to ensure your products appear again in the iDevices Connected app.
- Confirm you can control your products.
- To test remote connectivity, temporarily turn off WiFi® on your device and open the iDevices app. The toggle should appear after several seconds. Remote access takes longer for the toggle to appear compared to when you're connected to your home WiFi® network, this is normal.
If your iDevices Dimmer Switch shows "Unreachable" in the app while connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- In the settings of your iOS device, turn Wi-Fi® off and turn it back on. Then tap the arrows to try and reconnect the Dimmer Switch.
- If turning W-Fi off and back on does not resolve the issue, press the Device Reboot button on the bottom right-hand corner of the Dimmer Switch. Wait 10 seconds, then tap arrows to reconnect to your Dimmer Switch.
If rebooting Dimmer Switch does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to reset your Dimmer Switch and set it up again:
- Delete the Dimmer Switch from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Dimmer Switch, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Dimmer Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- Hold down the button Pairing Setup button, on the bottom left-hand corner on Dimmer Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Let go of the button on the Dimmer Switch.
- The Dimmer Switch LED light will turn solid purple, put the Dimmer Switch into pairing mode by holding the Pairing Setup button for 3 seconds until the LED rapidly flashes blue, let go and tap OFF. The LED will flash blue indicating the Dimmer Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and follow the on-screen directions to finish setting up your Dimmer Switch.
After the Dimmer Switch is reconnected make sure you complete any available firmware updates as this will most likely resolve the connection issue you were experiencing.