To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Dimmer Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Dimmer Switch, please follow the below guidelines.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, SEVERE BURNS, AND FIRE: Your safety is important to us. Electricity is dangerous and can cause personal injury and property damage if handled improperly. A working knowledge of electrical installation is required to install this product. If you are not comfortable working with electricity do not attempt to install the iDevices Dimmer Switch and seek professional assistance from a qualified electrician.
- Not intended for critical medical or life support equipment.
- Use caution when using the iDevices Dimmer Switch to control any appliances which produce heat or mechanical motion, or could create a hazardous condition when operated while unattended.
- The iDevices Dimmer Switch is not user-serviceable. Do not attempt to open the enclosure for any reason.
- The iDevices Dimmer Switch must be installed in a manner that conforms to all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- The iDevices Dimmer Switch is intended for dry, indoor use only.
- It is normal for iDevices Dimmer Switch to feel warm to the touch during use.
- Ambient operating conditions: 32º F to 104º F (0º C to 40º C), 0-90% humidity, non-condensing.
- Use with branch circuit breaker 20A or less.
- Notice - Use only copper or copper-clad wire with this device.
- Wherever possible, install the iDevices Dimmer Switch in a nonmetallic gang box and use a non-metallic faceplate, as metal gang boxes and faceplates can decrease the Wi-Fi signal strength.
- To avoid overheating and damage to other equipment, do not use Dimmer Switch to control receptacles, fluorescent lighting fixtures, motor-operated or transformer-supplied appliances.
- Products are intended for use in the US and Canada only.
- Dual Gang Installation: The connected incandescent/halogen load must not exceed 350W for each of the two iDevices Dimmer Switches.
- Triple Gang Installation: The connected incandescent/halogen load must not exceed 300W for each of the three iDevices Dimmer Switches.
It is YOUR responsibility to be sure that products are installed in accordance with applicable building codes. Check with your local building office if you have questions.