Welcome to the next evolution of the iDevices Connected app for iOS.
Create and customize your smart home with iDevices products and the iDevices Connected app. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs. Stay connected to your home from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Location Triggers - Activate scenes automatically when arriving or leaving a location.
- Product Triggers - Activate scenes automatically when controlling another iDevices product. For example, you can set up a trigger that turns on the front porch light when you lock your front door.
- Conditional “After Sunset” Trigger – You now have the ability to use a location or product trigger with a “conditional statement”, which only allows the trigger to fire after sunset. This is ideal for scenes that include lights. For example, a trigger can be set to turn on your front porch lights when you arrive home, but only if it’s after sunset.
- Enhanced Scenes - Make your scenes more powerful with newly supported HomeKit services and characteristics.
- Visual Schedule Timeline - Schedules are now displayed in a linear timeline, allowing you to easily view and navigate through your home’s daily agenda.
- iDevices Quick Product Schedules - Quickly schedule an individual iDevices product on a single screen, removing the need to create a scene.
- Reusable Schedules - Save schedules and apply them to multiple scenes.
- Room and Product Reordering – Customize the order of your room or product display, placing the most frequently used rooms at the forefront. For example, you can change the order in which your rooms are displayed from left to right in the dashboard. Your most frequently used products can be placed at the top of each room.
- New Product View - New product view adds product specific animations, enhanced energy reporting, and a filtered visual schedule. Filtered schedules are specific to each product. For example, you could view the schedule for your desk lamp only.
- Assisted First Time Setup - New initial setup process walks you through getting your app setup for HomeKit.