The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your iDevices Wall Switch shows "Unreachable" in the app while connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- In the settings of your iOS device, turn Wi-Fi® off and turn it back on. Then tap the arrows to try and reconnect the Wall Switch.
- If turning W-Fi off and back on does not resolve the issue, press the Device Reboot button on the bottom right-hand corner of the Wall Switch. Wait 10 seconds, then tap arrows to reconnect to your Wall Switch.
If rebooting Wall Switch does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to reset your Wall Switch and set it up again:
- Delete the Wall Switch from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Wall Switch, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Wall Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- Hold down the button Pairing Setup button, on the bottom left-hand corner on Wall Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Let go of the button on the Wall Switch.
- The Wall Switch LED light will turn solid purple, put the Wall Switch into pairing mode by holding the Pairing Setup button for 3 seconds until the LED rapidly flashes blue, let go and tap OFF. The LED will flash blue indicating the Wall Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and follow the on screen directions to finish setting up your Wall Switch.
After the Wall Switch is reconnected make sure you complete any available firmware updates as this will most likely resolve the connection issue you were experiencing.