The following article applies to iOS devices only.
If your iDevices product shows "Unreachable" in the app when you're not connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- Connect to your home WiFi® network.
- Verify you can control all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app.
- Delete the iDevices app from your device (you will not have to reset or setup your products).
- Download the iDevices Connected app from the Apple App Store.
- When you open the iDevices app, allow the prompts to ensure your products appear again in the iDevices Connected app.
- Confirm you can control your products.
- To test remote connectivity, temporarily turn off WiFi® on your device and open the iDevices app. The toggle should appear after several seconds. Remote access takes longer for the toggle to appear compared to when you're connected to your home WiFi® network, this is normal.
If your iDevices Wall Outlet shows "Unreachable" in the app while connected to your home WiFi® network, try the following:
- In the settings of your iOS device, turn Wi-Fi® off and turn it back on. Then tap the arrows to try and reconnect the Wall Outlet.
- If turning Wi-Fi off and back on does not resolve the issue, press the Device Reboot button (the small circle button to the right of the On/Off buttons in the middle). Wait 10 seconds, then tap the arrows to reconnect to your Wall Outlet.
If rebooting Wall Outlet does not resolve the issue, follow the steps below to reset your Wall Outlet and set it up again:
- Delete the Wall Outlet from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the “Edit”, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- Hold down either On/Off buttons, in the middle until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Let go of the button on the Wall Outlet.
- The Wall Outlet LED light will flash blue indicating the Wall Outlet is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and follow the on screen directions to finish setting up your Wall Outlet.
After the Wall Outlet is reconnected make sure you complete any available firmware updates as this will most likely resolve the connection issue you were experiencing.